5/31/11

Minyeon Monica Ryou - South Korea - Advocates for Public Interest Law & Somyoung Law Firm

Hello! I have started my internship!

The first day, I had to read a 28 page article and translate it into Korean - which was very hard since I do not know Korean legal terms well, but I really enjoyed it!

We start the day with QT, prayer, and sharing time. It is a blessing :)

I've been researching articles about human rights violations by multinational enterprises overseas, including the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to discuss the potential role of the Guidelines in the operationalization of the UN "Protect, Respect and Remedy" framework by Prof. John Ruggie.

I have also already attended the Asia Forum for Migrant Workers. I am enjoying my internship and have met great co-workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment